5 family storage ideas – save time and money
Every parent knows that kids = clutter. But with these handy storage ideas you can take the stress away, and maybe save some money simply by:
- Storing your crib/bassinet/cot. They don’t get a lot of wear and can be put back into service if the family continues to expand. There’s also always a steady market for second hand baby furniture when it comes time to sell.
- Keeping your toys. Old toys are the same as new toys for younger siblings.
- Storing all their old school stuff. Paintings, projects and reports can start to overflow but aren’t the sort of thing many parents like to throw out.
- Keeping the car seat. Like the crib, holding onto your car capsule, child seat and booster seat can save money if you need them further down the track. The car seat is one of those things you forget you may need again.
- Bundling old clothes. Whether it’s for siblings or to sell at a Sunday market, hanging onto your kid’s old clothes until you’ve got bundles of different sizes can come in very handy.
Clearing away the kid clutter and holding on for future use or sale can give some breathing space, and save overflowing cupboards or garages. Let’s face it, children make you busy enough!
Our new website makes finding the space you need easy!
10 tips from our storage experts
Get your caravan ready for storage